Caroline Chisholm Society - Goulburn Valley Pregnancy and Family Support Service (CCS-GV ) is open to anyone needing support in the community – last year alone they supported over 600 local families.
CCS-GV relies 100% on donations and solely on volunteers to provide a range of free essential services to pregnant women and families:
What should I donate?
- We welcome new or quality pre-loved children’s clothing (up to size 10)
- Maternity clothing
- Baby formula
- Nappies (in particular toddler size) & baby wipes
- Prams, strollers, highchairs, baby baths, change tables, car seats & bassinettes
- Linen for bassinette, cots & beds; towels & facewashers
- Baby/children educational toys (no stuffed animals thank you)
- Dummies, bottles, plastic bowls and spoons
Drop your donations off at the Collection Point outside Big W from 26 August to 6 September. Shepparton Marketplace will match dollar value for dollar value.
GV Pregnancy & Family Support is not funded and rely on donations to continue to provide these services to people in need in our community
Let’s make a difference together!
Proudly supported by:
Special thanks to our sponsors: