Shepparton Marketplace is closely monitoring COVID-19 and continues to follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments.
The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming experience.
We continue to undertake rigorous health and hygiene procedures. These include:
- increasing cleaning rotations across high touch points (e.g. food courts, restrooms)
- providing sanitiser dispensers in the common areas, where applicable
- promotion of government health messages and posters ‘to stop the spread’
- encouraging retailers and shoppers to promote good hygiene practices
- monitoring and encouraging customer adherence to relevant public health guidelines by security guards and other personnel
Visiting Shepparton Marketplace
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do your part in helping stop the spread and do not enter the Shepparton Marketplace precinct:
We can all make a difference by:
In-line with current Government health advice, please
-use the Service VIC QR code in stores and throughout the centre
-wear a face covering
Thank you for your co-operation and support.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit Victorian Department of Health and Human Services